Every step of a product life cycle is impacted by those regulations, therefore, it is important for all departments, from marketing, R&D to regulatory, to always stay up-to-date with the latest rules.
This white paper explains some of the most important regulations using an international approach. In addition, you will discover four best practices to ensure product compliance and facilitate new product development.
Table of Contents:
Product development: an increasingly regulated framework
- Regulated substance (ingredients & additives)
- Nutrition & health claims
- Ingredients origin
- Packaging eco-design
- Food Contact Materials
What are the new challenges?
- Inter-country product compliance: from marketing to production
- Risks associated with non-conformity
- Relying on an international network of regulatory experts
- A single source of information in a complex regulatory environment
- Compliance by design – information from raw material to packaged goods
- Compliance by collaboration – facilitate communication with all external stakeholders