During the CSDM conference, Lascom presents Lascom PLM: a PLM solution dedicated to information systems to complex system management in analysis, engineering and operate phases.
Lascom PLM assumes the systems configurations and documents configurations control and their evolutions and impacts.
In order to facilitate the data exchange between differents information systems, lascom offers to use a PLCS norm’s portal use.
As a PLM softwre developper, Lascom has 20 years of experience in the field of complex system management, in high tech aerospace, defense, energy and transportation (CNES, EADS, PSA, Alstom, Arianespace, Thales, OTAN, Latécoère, DGA…).
For more information about Lascom PLM dedicated to complex system management : email@example.com
About CSDM 2011 :
The purpose of the Complex Systems Design & Management (CSDM) conference is exactly to be such a forum, and to become, the European academic-industrial conference of reference in the scientific field of complex industrial systems architecture & engineering.
The scope of the conference covers the following topics:
- Constructors & operators of transportation systems
- Defense & security
- Electronics & robotics
- Energy & environment
- Health & welfare services
- Media & communications
- Software & e-services
Technical and scientific methods
- Systems fundamentals (algorithmics & complexity, control theory, communications, mathematical programming, semantics, systemics, information technology, signal processing)
- Systems architecture (needs capture, requirements development, systems modelling, simuling, optimization, sizing and specification, architectural frameworks)
- Systems engineering (design, industrialization, integration, verification, validation, qualification, deployment, maintenance, dismantling)
- Industrial projects (innovation management, systems project management, agile methods, test oriented methods, project office)
- Systems metrics (architectural metrics, complexity measures, cost & delay evaluation, key performance indicators, quality of service)
- Systems quality (analysis and covering of risks, availability, maintenability, operability, reliability, security, safety and usability analyses, tests)
- Systemic tools (configuration management, formal verification, system behaviour analysis tools, modelling & simuling tools, test management)
- Embedded systems (electronics, health, telecoms, transport, etc.)
- Transportation systems (aerospace, automobile, railways, ships, etc.)
- Software systems (Internet applications, networks, operating systems, parallel and distributed systems, etc.)
- Information systems (command, control and communication systems, enterprise information systems (BI, CRM, EII, ERP, SCM), industrial information systems (SCADA, PLM, etc.), supervision systems, etc.)
- Systems of systems (air traffic management, management of financial systems, network centric warfare, travel reservation systems, etc.)
- Artificial eco-systems (city planning & engineering, integrated hubs, etc.)