Lascom is the essential platform for product innovation and development. With more than 80,000 users in 30+ countries, our leading Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software has supported 200+ companies worldwide. We have over 15 years of experience of software development and implementation in the Food and Beverage, Personal Care & Cosmetics, and Retail industries.
Some of our customers include leading businesses, such as Yoplait, Lactalis Group, Bolthouse – Campbell’s, Lindt, Laboratoire Yves Ponroy, Fareva, Alstom Transport, Arianespace, British Telecom and many others.
Lascom has built its global success on developing and deploying comprehensive software solutions that optimize business processes and information associated with document, product, project, and program management. These advanced offerings address the unique needs of the following industries: Food and Beverage, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Food Service and Catering.
Project Manager/Business Analyst – Your role :
As Project Manager/Business Analyst role you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects. You will be in charge of :
- Understanding project objectives, the customer needs in order to design solutions which meet with the commitments
- Advising and shaping projects to meet the customer needs by properly defining the stakeholders project objectives and mapping requirements appropriately
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications and implementations
- Installing and configuring the software in according to the customer requirements and the professional services contract
- Leading projects to agreed time, scope, budget and quality including developing objectives and plans to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescales.
- Closing the project and formalizing acceptance of the project results ensuring that the benefits realization have been achieved or a formal plan is in place to manage these
Project Manager/Business Analyst – Your experience :
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Experience with Business Process Analysis & Consulting
- Experience Designing & Documenting Technical Specifications for Web-Based Software
- Experience with Software Testing / QA
Project Manager/Business Analyst – Your skills :
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Software Project Management
- Modeling techniques and methods
Project Manager/Business Analyst – basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Contact : o.hamadi @ lascom.com