Regulatory compliance can be very complex when it comes to personal care and cosmetic products.
Regulations are different from a country to another and even from a state to another in the United States. With recent studies highlighting the hazardousness of a large range of chemicals, consumers request more transparency and governments are strengthening their regulations. It is becoming harder to follow regulations’ update while maintaining the right collection turnover.
Cosmetics businesses need to set up new processes allowing them to maintain their growth and ensuring product compliance. External support and expertise will be, often, your best partner. But, nothing can replace a streamlined workflow of information and data added to an optimized collaboration.
In this whitepaper learn more about current regulations in North America and the European Union. From substances to product labeling, make sure to commercialize compliant products thanks to 6 best practices.
Featured topics include:
- How to ensure cosmetic product compliance in the USA, Canada and European Union?
- How to create a Product Information File (PIF) dossier?
- What is an Safety Data Sheet?
- How to register your cosmetic product in Canada with the Cosmetic Notification Form (CNF)?
- What is the GHS and how does it affects your business?
1. Why being compliant is such a nightmare today?
- Globalization and international compliance
- Consumer demand in a fast-evolving market
2. All you need to know about current regulations
- U.S.A. regulations
- The specific case of California
- Canadian regulations
- European Union regulations
- Global regulations
3. Best practices to optimize your products
- Adapt processes to your business
- Control product information
- Optimize products and raw materials sourcing
- Be compliant from product design
- Ensure information continuity
- Use experts knowledge for product launch