Whether it be in Europe with INCO regulations 1169/2011 or in the United States with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), there is a will and an international mobilization to strengthen and improve labeling of products for consumers.
Faced with regulations and standards who are becoming increasingly demanding, it has become essential for companies to be able to effectively manage and track all data related to their products during their life cycle
Moreover, to remain competitive, the issue of internationalization is essential, especially in the current economy. Companies are increasingly looking to export their products.
Discover how manufacturers, retailers and caterers can adopt methods to cope with multiple regulations and push their global sales in this white paper.
- American regulation: FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act)
- European 1169/2011 (INCO) regulation content
- What are the impacts for the entreprises ?
- Regulations: towards an international vision
- The label: tip of the iceberg
- Lascom CPG: a solution in compliance with the different standards of the world
- Confront 2017 and the future in complete serenity