Be compliant with regulations
Whether it is for the food and beverage, personal care and cosmetics, food service or retail industries, regulations are one of the biggest concerns for businesses.
Consumers are paying more and more attention to products composition and how it will effects their health. Product label is the only way they can get information about composition, function and brand. They will try to identify marketing speech from concrete proofs; they want more transparency and traceability before buying a new product or brand.
Furthermore, since few years, regulations and standards are getting more and more strengthened. It is now mandatory for businesses to manage and track efficiently all product data during its life cycle – from marketing brief to product launch.
Product labelling: A challenge for your business
When it comes to labelling products, businesses have to comply with several regulations but also use it as an advertisement and make the product attractive for consumers.
Generate a product label implies to:
- Gather all product data: ingredients list, nutrition facts, allergens, etc.
- Apply the right regulation on product quality
- Manage product different languages
- Respect the graphic chain
To comply with regulations businesses need to manage a large volume of data and documents. That is why Lascom’s solution offers features dedicated to regulations management:
Access our guides and whitepapers for your industry :
- Agri-food compliance: a global phenomenon. How can we adapt to it ? – White Paper
- Collaboration as a Key to Success in Retail – White Paper
- What has changed due to INCO? – Infographics