Non Conformity Management Challenges
For businesses, non-conformity management is a major concern in order to control and certify the quality of their products. To optimize products’ quality, it is essential to quickly identify non-conformities and put in place the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
Indeed, any discrepancies between the design or production and the contractual requirements of a client’s order (specifications, contracts, plans, etc.) or of the company (processes, memorandums, instructions, manufacturing plans, sub-orders) must be quickly and efficiently manage.
Therefore, businesses need to implement a non-conformity management software that allows to:
– report an incident regarding a product
– dematerialize non-conformities’ information
– put in place corrective and preventive actions
– efficiently track data
Real collaborative process, the non-conformities can be identified:
– internally, during the design, preparation, manufacturing and assembly steps, and audit activities regardless of the type of audits.
– externally, when the clients receive the products, during the product’s use or after its use.
A Solution for Non-conformity Management
Lascom offers a non-conformity management module enabling users to report an incident regarding a product, and to add comments, digital photos or any documents. An instructor is then assigned to the evaluation of this non-conformity in order to determine the causes and plan corrective actions. This allows a suitable solution to quickly be offered to the customer.
The non-conformity management module relies on two key elements of Lascom solution:
– the processes: to guarantee that the right people receive the information
– the repository: to dematerialize the non-conformities and to consolidate data through indicators
This enables a user to report an incident so it can be analyzed and corrective actions can be implemented. This report can be performed internally by the company, or externally by a client or a supplier, if they have access to the solution.
Access our guides and whitepapers for your industry :
- Agri-food compliance: a global phenomenon. How can we adapt to it ? – White Paper
- Collaboration as a Key to Success in Retail – White Paper
- What has changed due to INCO? – Infographics